Shocked.

Just a quick share in the morning…

 

I almost drank a dead baby lizard.

Seriously, I poured hot water into a cup of java latte, and then at the last sip I just realized that there was ‘something’ on the bottom. I didn’t know how it made there! I throwed up and the coffee spilled onto my mouse. Ha-ha. Then I ran to the bathroom and showered my cup like thousand times. Gosh I hate houze lizards! They can be everywhere!

Although I’m glad it wasn’t shit (yikes) but still, I bet it was still alive until the hot water pouring. I mean, can you imagine? I’m still shocked btw, haha. Good morning, y’all.